We had the Awards night on the 23rd and gave away over $10,000 in prizes on the night:-)
- The $50 cash was won by Janine Branje for creating a super $3 meal.
- The monthly $50 credit voucher to put towards the 2014 competition was won by d—-t—@_________.com (we email all winners prior to next year’s
2) Two entrants won a free session with their personal trainers in the Burn Your Bridges challenge.
Sally, trained by PT Ainsley Burton donated a total of 10 bags (147 pieces of clothing)) and weighing in at 36.8kgs!! That’s her in the pic below.
Liz F trained by PT Mark Hurdle who donated two big boxes worth – we just loved that photo you sent us – especially since you are in the strength category.
3) Winners of the TRUE GRIT HAIR SPA haircut and blow waves: Sian, Tracey, Christine, Desiree, Ashleigh, Brogan, Andrea, Briar, Celia, Kerrie and Jo. Plus we gave two more away to Simone and Sandra for their sponsor photo
4) Winners of the $20 vouchers with ‘LOVE YOUR FEET’ reflexologist, Kathy Meehan – Sian, Jo, Sarah, Cathryn and two that we can’t mention yet!
1) Marjie M won the In2Hula package of introductory classes and a hoop
2) Craig Parsons has won the 18kg vest from XLR8 .
3) Jessica won the massage from Soul Full Living
4) Lisa Press won the Healthy Food Guide and Men’s Health. Philippa M won the two most recent Wilderness Magazines.
2) Becky L from Dunedin won the box of Horleys Carb Less bites, the organisational notepad and the funky, very royal fridge magnet.
3) The three months membership at Contours was won by Mel C and the NZ Firefighters Calendar was won by Deb H.
4) The Fitness Life and Healthy Food Guides were won by Susan .
5) We also sent out 9 bags of Horley’s Carb Less Bites, as well two boxes of bites and two 500g tubs of Replace to entrants!
This month’s $50 voucher was won by Sarika R.
$50 Vouchers were won by Tekla, Jen, Daaron and Ruth all from Christchurch, Eve from Wellington and Christina H from Palmerston North.
This month’s Healthy Food Guide Magazine was won by Briar of Chch and Broni has just sent it to you True Grit Hair Cuts and Blow Waves were won by Janine B, Teresa B and K Booker.
A free 20 Week entry plus $400 worth of Life Coaching with Julie Cook has been given to two ladies in Wellington, CG and TA as part of a weight loss study there. Thanks to everyone who applied.
$50 vouchers go to Sian in Christchurch and Denyse in Wellington. This month’s Fitness Life Magazine goes to Wendy G from Palmerston North. $20 off ‘Love Your Feet’ vouchers go to Ayisha from Christchurch.
January Draw: This month’s $50 voucher for the 2013 competition goes to E.Lewis from Rotorua and because it is RAK Friday we also gave a second $50 voucher to Rachel F-R from Wellington. Congratulations ladies.
December Draw: This month’s $50 voucher for the 2013 competition goes to A. Suddaby from Dunedin.
November Draw: This month’s $50 voucher for the 2013 competition goes to M. Fisher from Auckland.
October Draws: $50 vouchers for the 2013 competition goes to ‘Nikkic’ (Auckland) and ‘Trudrose’ (Fielding). We will email all winners of these monthly draws before the start date.
October BIG NIGHT OF DRAWS $10,000 in PRIZES: Winners of the 20 Week comp announced at the Diamonds Awards night. Details here.
September 13th Draw: Makeup By Marie – Jo Clare – Trained by Elly McGuniness
Aug 11th Draws: Monthly $50 voucher winners: June: Rachel P from Wellington. July: A.Ridley Invercargill.
July 30th Draw - The Yoga Mat from XLR8 - won by Lisa Press (PT Kate Lugetigheid)
July 21st Draw – The SomeBody Weigh Better Package. Won by Rachel Bunting. ( PT Elly McGuiness)
July 17th Draw - True Grit Vouchers – Kylie Frisby and Emma Thompson (PT Lorraine Heffernan) Joanne Gordon, Anna McRoy (PT Elly McGuiness)
July 5th Draw – The XLR8 Weighted Vest = Our Classic Hits 97.8 Entrant – Toni Ferris (trained by Alex Stephenson) who won it by dragging her own weight (147 kg) for 20 meters and then did an optional drag of taking it back to where she started.
June 30th Draw – The Diamonds = Dawn Eichholtz (PT Kate Lugetigheid) won the pair of Diamonds from www.diamondmine.net.nz.
This mini competition gave everyone the chance to set goals back in week 5 for what they would do in week 10 in terms of the exercise they would do in week 10. Entrants then had to do complete their challenge and email Catch Fitness when then did. They got a second entry if they also guessed their weight for that week. Here is what Dawn did.
For my diamond challenge I had to cycle my age (56) in km. Idid 33km on Monday morning and 23km on Tuesday morning. As well as the biking I also kept up with my 1hr walk each day.
My weight loss challenge was to lose 10kg by the 10th week and I have also succeeded in doing this with a total loss being 10.3 kg. So now well on the way to meet my goal at 20weeks.
Thanks Dawn, who is trained by PT Kate Lugtigheid from Pumped. Please contact jeweller Matthew Hides from Diamond Mine to collect your prize email = email@example.com.
June 14th Draw = The XLR8 Tone Master. Heaps more popular than the sandbag comp there was quite a few entrants for this one which Genevieve G won. Congrats Genevieve, PT Bronwyn Adams Hooper.
June 7th Draw = The 5kg Sandbag from XLR8 = no winner! So this toy it has gone into our 20 Week PT Challenge Prize Pool. Yep, that’s right, your PT might be doing a 10 week challenge with us as well as guiding you through your 20 week challenge. Lots of work and well deserving of a 5kg sandbag.
May 30th Draw = The Awesome XLR8 DVD set goes to Roger Symes thanks to this fab photo Jodie posted.
May 21st Draw = XLR8 Swiss Ball Kit: Jeremy Anderson won it thanks to the efforts of his PT Craig from Fast Forward Fitness. Good work guys.
May 14th Draw = True Grit Hair Spa Vouchers.Congratulations Bernadette, Aimee, Sarah, Hope, Jo, Beth, Rachel, Lisa, Genevieve and Deb. You have all won an indulgent experience at True Grit Hair Spa.
May 9th Draw = XLR8 Skipping Rope = Nicola Collins, PT Michelle Morris
May 5th Draw = Walking Magazine = Dave Race, PT Cate Grace
The winners of a FREE or DISCOUNTED entries are.
In addition to those listed below more than $1000 in free and discounted entries were gifted (and taken up) by sponsors, Personal Trainers and others who requested financial assistance and who wished and/or we decided it would be best for them to remain unnamed.
Patsy V = Free entry.
Jodie Haitana = Free plus 20 weeks of PT Roger Symes and Free entry into SNAP
Toni Ferris = Free plus 20 weeks of PT Alex Stephenson and Free entry into Massey Recreation Centre.
Deb W = 50%
Sue W = 50% (who gifted it to another entrant
|Anna H = FREE|
|Agnes A = FREE|
|Justine N = FREE|
|Erena J = $18.72|
|Taryn K = 50% off|
|Michaela E = 50% off|
|Kim C = 50% off|
|Tracey C = 50% off|
|Michelle H = 50% off|
|Deb T = 50% off|
|Fiona G = 50% off|
|Adele Cl = 50% off|
|Joanne G = 50% off|
If your name is listed above as a winner please note, you still need to register on line if you haven’t already.
Before April 1st the 50% off voucher applies to the $99 rate, after that date you still receive 50% off, but it is off the full $129 rate. Registration is confirmed upon payment.
Once the 20 weeks starts we would love for you to provide us a regular update(fortnightly) on how you are going either in an email that we can post on our Website blog or on our Facebook page. A few lines is more than enough and/or a photo every now and then .
Please also note the free entry does not cover the cost of your personal training sessions. Please visit the ‘Trainers’ page and discuss options with your chosen PT.
If you have already paid we will issue you with a refund – simply email us your bank account details.
If you are eligible for a $20 discount because you are a re-entrant and have now won a 50% off voucher you can choose to use either of those discounts when entering but not both, so tip of the day is, choose the one that gives you the biggest discount.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate themselves or a loved one as being deserving of a free entry.
March 1st Update – Winners of the $50 vouchers which can be put towards the 2012 competition starting in April 2011.
- April 2011 = nidhimehta plus $20 vouchers given to Val, Rick & Rebecca & Wendy.
- May 2011 = Rachel M (Christchurch)
- June 2011= Leanne H (Christchurch)
- July 2011= Shireen S (Christchurch)
- August 2011= trophycvornwall (Christchurch)
- September 2011= shanevandermescht (Palmerston North)
- October 2011 =convictoria (Christchurch)
- November 2011 = becky (Dunedin)
- December 2011= will-jude (Whangarei)
- January 2012 = bobbyjudd (Palmerston North)
- February 2012 = purvey18 (Temuka)
Monthly draws are now closed for the 2012 series.
All winners will be sent an email on March 1st 2012 advising them of their win.